NEW YORK: Global Strategy Group (GSG) announced the firm has partnered with SEC Newgate, an international strategic communications company. GSG will be the flagship U.S. agency for the consultancy.
With 850 employees across 43 offices on five continents, the partnership is strongly positioned for continued global growth and will provide a full suite of communications, public affairs, research, and creative services for clients.
“We are thrilled to partner with SEC Newgate and begin the next phase of our growth and success,” said GSG CEO and co-founder Jon Silvan. “This partnership allows us to tap into a highly respected and rapidly growing international consultancy as globalization continues to drive business, policy, and politics.”
“The culture and values of SEC Newgate and GSG are well aligned, as we are both data-driven, results-oriented, and battle-tested,” said Jefrey Pollock, President and co-founder of GSG. “We look forward to continuing our preeminent role in Democratic politics while leveraging this new partnership to enhance our reach in the corporate and advocacy markets.”
“Global Strategy Group is a leading agency with high profile clients and a long track record of success,” said Fiorenzo Tagliabue, Group Chief Executive of SEC Newgate. “Over the past 30 years, our company has grown dramatically, and we are excited to continue that trajectory in the U.S., the largest market in the world. Joining forces with a firm such as GSG, with in-depth expertise and capabilities in all 50 states and Washington, D.C., will provide increased reach and measurable benefits for our clients; for those based in the US, it will deliver one of the most comprehensive, consistent and integrated global footprints in the communications industry spanning across APAC, Middle East, UK and Europe”.
Global Strategy Group (GSG) is a full-service research, public affairs, and communications agency tackling some of today’s most complex and important challenges. Named public affairs agency of the year, with more than two and half decades of experience and a team of 150+ talented professionals, we protect and build corporate reputations, influence public affairs decision makers, advocate on important social issues, and win campaigns. We combine unparalleled subject matter expertise with data-driven insights and innovative methodologies to generate urgency among stakeholders and key audiences, delivering tangible success for our clients.
About SEC Newgate
- SEC Newgate is headquartered in Milan, Italy
- SEC Newgate is an insights and research-driven global strategic communications and advocacy group.
- It works at the nexus of business, politics, communities, markets and media to deliver positive outcomes for clients and communities in a connected world, where companies increasingly need communications partners with strong local roots, global reach and true entrepreneurial spirit, driven forward by talented people.
- The SEC Newgate team operates seamlessly across five continents, helping clients clearly demonstrate their purpose and value, delivering around the clock counsel and support, implementing campaigns locally, nationally and internationally.
- Further information is available at the Group’s website: www.secnewgate.com