New ways to communicate with your employees and colleagues in 2021
|Communication will be the new lynchpin of company culture and employee engagement as organizations navigate the remote and hybrid workplace of 2021. |
GSG’s Tanya Meck, in her latest Forbes column, advises on these communications strategies for 2021:
- Structure time for employees to ‘show up.’
- Offer options for different personalities and preferences.
- Explain new policies with transparency and detail.
- Acknowledge the challenging circumstances.
- Create space for better relationships.
Read the article.